When humidity strikes, you might want to consider using a Hisense dehumidifier. These powerful units make sure the humidity in your home is not going to trouble you. These dehumidifiers come in several sizes so you can dehumidify just about any location in your home.
There are several top brands of dehumidifiers on the market today but the Hisense models stand out. You have to keep reading our round up to find out what makes them so special.
The Hisense dehumidifier reviews point to a clear winner of this roundup and it is the Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier
Just continue to read to find out why.
Why Use a Hisense Dehumidifier
There are 2 key reasons you should use a Hisense dehumidifier.
The first is for personal comfort. Heat and humidity makes life very unbearable at times and getting the moisture out helps you live easier and better.
The second reason is for personal health. Dehumidifiers helps clear the air of airborne germs, bacteria and much more. Everyone in your family can breathe easier with a dehumidifier on the job.
Who Makes Hisense Dehumidifiers?
Hisense is a stand alone Chinese business that focuses on electronic devices like fridges, televisions and dehumidifiers. The company was founded in 1969 in Qingdao China and has expanded its operations throughout the decades to have several plants around the world.
Its 12 research and development facilities around the world help make it a top company in both China and South Africa. Like many businesses, Hisense has a commitment to quality which helps it develop great products like their dehumidifiers.
Our Hisense Dehumidifier Product Summary
- Hisense DH7019KP1WG 70 Pint Dehumidifier - This is a top dehumidifier that does not like a lot of noise. Its quiet motor runs all the features, like continuous drain quite well. A programmable timer makes sure you get the action you want when you want it. Good control panel as well
- Hisense DH5019K1G 50 Pint Dehumidifier Energy Star - it is a solid dehumidifier that has all the bells and whistles you need to have a comfortable home. The programmable timer, continuous drain, and 2 speeds make this a great choice when choosing a dehumidifier. It also has a quiet motor.
- Hisense DH35K1W 35 Pint Dehumidifier - when you want smaller rooms cleared of the moisture, this is the unit to call upon to do the job. It has automatic shut off, programmable timer, 3 operating modes and 2 speeds. It also has castor wheels to keep it mobile
Reviews of the best Hisense Dehumidifier
1,000 sq. ft.
1,000 sq. ft.
600 sq. ft.
Armed with a 70 pint moisture removal capacity this is one tough dehumidifier to have in your home. Its built in pump and continuous drain feature makes sure your 1000 square feet room is delivered from the trials and pains of too much humidity.
Plus, it does those actions while producing about 46 decibels of noise. You can enjoy your other activities without being disturbed by the noise of the dehumidifier motor. Then the motor should work even when the temperature reaches a low of 38 degrees F.
In addition, there is a programmable timer to help you set the times when you want your home to be clear of the excess moisture. It is all in your hands as the controls are easy to use and conveniently located. One finger should set this unit up and have it performing the way you want it to.
Also, there is a removable air filter that you can wash. This cuts down on your expenses and lets the filter be with you for a long time. A filter indicator light reminds you of the best time to take that action. All in all, this is one complete dehumidifier that does a bang-up job for you
What We Liked
- Clears up to 100o sq. ft. rooms
- Lots of bells and whistles
- Washable filter
What We Didn't Like
- Water tank may crack
- Gives off a lot of heat
- May not drain well
Having the ability to clear out large rooms comes in handy when you have a mid-size room that needs help with its humidity levels. This 2-speed dehumidifier is rated for up to 1000 feet like this one helps in those smaller rooms where a smaller rated unit cannot help a larger room. This unit gives you lots of options.
On top of that, you have a dehumidifier that provides you with easy to use controls. Those controls monitor the fan speeds and let you select which of the 2 you will use. This unit also has continuous drain and an automatic shut off system that stops the water bucket from over flowing.
The motor is designed not to make a lot of noise while it is working. This lets you sleep, read and do other activities while your room is being emptied of the humidity. The programmable timer gives you lots of useful options and makes sure your home is ready for you when you arrive back from work.
As a final touch, this device will work in cooler temperatures as long as those temperatures do not go below 38 degrees. It is a total package dehumidifier.
What We Liked
- Rated for large rooms
- Programmable timer
- Works in cooler temperatures
- Energy efficient
What We Didn't Like
- May not turn off without the help of the timer
This is a refurbished model that still works like a champ and like a new model. With its large square footage rating, it can compete with the bigger models on this list even though it only takes out 35 pints of moisture per day.
In addition, its low noise makes having this unit in your home a welcome treat. The 3 modes let you decide how fast you get your room cleared. A garden hose connection is available, you supply the drain hose, will let you drain your rooms continuously. Or you can use the water bucket and make some emptying trips throughout the day.
The full tank alert and automatic shut off are just 2 features built into this device. Some of the others are a 24 hour timer, adjustable humidistat and 2 speeds. All the features are not hard to access.
You just go to the control panel at the top and make your selections. Once those are completed you and your home should be a lot more comfortable. Castor wheels let you roll this device in and out of position with ease. Like the others on this list, it works in cold temperatures down to 38 degrees F.
What We Liked
- Garden hose connection
- 3 operating modes
- Adjustable humidistat
What We Didn't Like
- Error code hard to fix
- Not good customer service
What We Found
One of the things that we found with the Hisense dehumidifier is that they do not scrimp on the features.
Their small units get just about the same amount of features as their larger ones do.
This is a very good company attitude as everyone benefits from the use of this company’s products and services. Big rooms or small, you get treated the same no matter if you use a 35 pint or a 70 pint dehumidifier.
The Benefits of Using a Hisense Dehumidifier
Since these 3 dehumidifiers come with virtually the same features, it would not be a wise use of space to talk about what to look for. They all have the same key features you want.
Instead, listing the benefits would be better just in case you have not felt the benefits a dehumidifier brings to your life. Here are some of those benefits:
- Cleans the air - the built-in filter(s) help remove bacteria, germs and dust mites from your home. You breathe good clean dry air all the time that is healthy for you.
- Protects your home - besides removing harmful germs, the moisture removal service makes sure your home is protected from the damage high moisture can cause. This saves you a lot on repair expenses
- Helps stop allergy attacks - for the allergy and asthma sufferer, dehumidifiers remove allergens and other triggers from the air letting them enjoy life once again.
- Stops mold and mildew - dehumidifiers if run right help keep mold and mildew away from your clothes and household contents, including carpets. That makes your home safer to live in as you do not have to worry about black mold.
- You breathe easier - the removal of excess moisture lets your lungs breathe better and keeps you at more comfortable living levels.
- Lots of convenient features - these features include automatic shut off, continuous drain, timers, portability and a lot more. All of which are designed to make your use and home life easier and better
Signs You Need a Dehumidifier
You may not know it but you may be seeing the signs and not recognizing that they point to your need of a dehumidifier. Here are those signs you may not see as an indicator you need a dehumidifier:
- Water stains on your walls and ceiling
- Rooms with poor ventilation but have high humidity levels- i.e. laundry room and bathroom, etc.
- Lots of condensation on certain windows in your home
- Mold growth happening on walls, floors and other places
- A musty or a mildewy odor in different rooms of your home
The Winner is
There were not a lot of competitors for this roundup but a winner is just as important here like it would be if there were more participants. In looking at all the facts we have come to the decision that the Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier is the winner of this roundup.
The one overall deciding factor was because it cleared the most moisture per day from any room it is placed. All of the models included in this roundup had basically the same features making them all very good machines.
But since there has to be a winner, the 70 pint removal trumps both 50 and 35 pint removals. You won’t lose any special treatment by using the lesser moisture removing dehumidifiers but you will gain a lot more comfort using the 70 pint model over the others.
When looking at the Hisense dehumidifier ratings it is easy to see that this dehumidifier brand produces top machines that will serve you well. They dehumidify large rooms with ease and have all the bells and whistles you want to make sure your comfort and health are preserved.
On top of that, they remove large amounts of moisture so your home does not get damaged by excess moisture. That is an important factor to consider when looking at top dehumidifiers for your home.
When looking after your family, you go with the best dehumidifier which is a top Hisense. They have the tools and what it takes to keep your home safe and healthy.