Besides dehumidifiers manufactured by Frigidaire, another great brand to consider will be Keystone. A great model to consider under this particular brand will the KSTAD50B, a 50-pint dehumidifier which replaces the preceding KSTAD50A and is additionally Energy Star certified.
This dehumidifier has obtained favourable reviews on different websites. So in-line of provided unbiased product reviews of best dehumidifiers, with my objective, I’ve brought to you a review of the Keystone KSTAD50B.
As suggested by its own name, the Keystone KSTAD50B can remove up to 50 pints of moisture in the atmosphere over a 24-hour period in areas up to 3,000 square feet in dimension, making it perfect for basements which are generally the no.1 resource for mould and mildew.
The Keystone Energy Star 50 Pints Dehumidifier takes up to 50 pints of moisture out from the air per day in a room up to 3000 square feet. Features include electronic controls with a 24-hour timer, a clear water level indicator along with LED display and a full tank alert with automatic shutoff. Continuous draining option is available using a standard garden hose (hose not included). In addition, it has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean filter alarm. The rolling casters make the unit simple to move to a different place along with the auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage.
- Settings contain Turbo, Normal and Auto -Defrost
- Electronic controls with 24-hour timer and LED Display
- Eliminates up to 50-pint of moisture over a 24-hour period
- For areas up to 3000 square feet in size
- Auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage
- Water tank with transparent water level indicator
- Full tank alert with automatic shutoff
- Continuous draining option available using a regular garden hose
- Mesh filter dehumidifier
- Energy Star qualified
- Affordable price according to many customer reviews, the unit is a good dehumidifier with an affordable price
- Good design it features a good-looking compact design
- Get rid of moisture with the highest efficiency we carried out a test and the result was that the unit can eliminate 48 pints of water per day which was extremely close to the stipulated
- Quiet operation it works silently that will not disturb your lifestyle
- Useful functions that we mentioned above
- Possibly unclear instruction the customers had mentioned that the user manual not being quite clear in their own illustrations especially in the setting of the hose for the continuous draining option, nevertheless, there was positive feedback about the user manual particularly in the water tank removal when it was full.
I believe this dehumidifier is certainly worth considering if you are fighting with elevated amounts of humidity. As to which one you should think about buying? Well, it all depends on the size of your basement or your whole house. Keep in mind that apart from the difference in capacity, they are almost indistinguishable.